Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Well, I'm pretty new at this blogging thing but I really enjoy reading my children's blogs and other friends so Brian and I thought it would be nice to have our own blog to document our daily lives especially when we are galavanting over the countryside to Florida or Europe, or just enjoying our lives at home.  I'm not totally sure how to use this blogger but I am going to get David or Breanne to help me to set it up a little better and show me how to add pictures, etc. We are calling this the "B&J Sharratt" blog so that either Brian or Janet can post whatever or whenever they want and I'm sure there will be some hilarious antics that we get up to every once in a while as we love to keep our kids in hysterics when things go slightly wrong........they know what I mean.  Well, thanks for reading, I will try to keep up on the blogging whenever anything interesting happens in our lives!

1 comment: