Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Legacy Trail

Yesterday, as you can read in Brian’s post below, we decided to bike the entire Legacy Trail.  We were out for 2 1/2 hours and went approximately 33 km.  I was so proud of myself until I BBM David and he said “it took you 2 1/2 hours to bike 33 km – that’s slow – I would have done that in half an hour”.  Oh to be young again……

Today I decided I had done enough playing and maybe should spend some time working, so I spent the entire day at my computer while Brian went about doing all his training.  Gee, work actually felt like I was relaxing!  I will have to get out for a run with Brian tomorrow morning.  Here are some pictures we took of Legacy Trail:

 

P1050748

This is one end of the trail where we started.

P1050750

This said “Nonna’s bench”……….that’s close enough to “Nana”!!!!!!!

P1050751

P1050755

Look at how fit Brian looks………what a handsome guy I married!!

P1050758 P1050753

Riding the trail……..the next trip we are riding into Venice and going to the Upper Crust coffee shop! 

No comments:

Post a Comment