Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Siesta Key Beach (Part 2)

Brian has written below a synopsis of our morning at the beach and I have uploaded the pictures.  As Brian said below, Guelph was being hit with a snowstorm as we were enjoying 80 degree weather!  I am so going to miss this lovely weather when we get home next week!  Here are some of the most recent pictures:

IMG00003-20110323-0936

Brian enjoying the beach although notice the clouds that came across.  They soon blew over and we were left with beautiful sunny skies!

P1050818

Here I am texting David to see how the weather was at home and he was NOT too impressed that we were sitting on the beach and that he struggled driving to work in the snowy weather!  Sorry David……..I really wish you and Jenn could be here with us!

P1050820

Yoga class on the beach!  I would have joined in but I was too exhausted after our run earlier on the beach and just wanted to relax!

P1050821 The sky is clearing of the clouds and the beach was getting pretty full by this time.  It was a really nice way to enjoy the morning though.  We left shortly after this for lunch and a much needed coffee which we both missed this morning due to running on the beach.  I think we may have to go back again on Friday…..I don’t think I will hear any arguments from Brian about that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment