Thursday, December 29, 2011

CHEMO #3

Well three weeks went by pretty quickly and I had my 3rd session today. I got started about 8:20 this morning and the nurse said I was on the fast track, which means that because I tolerated the first two session very well they speed up the injection of the medicines at a much quicker rate (1st one 8 hours this one 4 hours). They put in the same amount of medicine but at the quicker rate.  Everything went well and to my surprise the nurse came to me around 10:30 and said I would be all done by 11.  I felt quite tired in the afternoon and a little achy but after having supper I did recoup. Janet made me go out and shovel the driveway saying “that would make me feel better”  It was actually my idea (don’t want to get on the wrong side of the one who takes very good care of me).  We both took care of the driveway.

We had a great Christmas at BJAMS.  The food was great and of course our Family is just the best in world, topped off of course by our granddaughters Annika and Selena.

Hope everyone had as great a Christmas as we did and here’s wishing everyone a “Very Happy New Year”

No comments:

Post a Comment