Wednesday, November 16, 2011

THE FIRST SESSION

I won’t go in to a lot of detail as Janet has already covered most of the details.  Everything went much better then I expected except for the period were I got cold and had uncontrollable shakes, that did scare me as I was trying to stop the shaking but couldn’t, I looked at Janet and I could tell she was very concerned , also the nurses reacted very quickly In contacting my Doctor, they un-hooked my chemo injection and gave me some other medicines and everything calmed down. and after about half hour they hooked me back up to the chemo.  The rest of the day went very well with no more reaction, I was rather drowsy (I didn’t realize I was acting a little drunk maybe there was something else in the chemo?).  Got home and felt good but by nine o’clock was tired so went to bed and watched the Leafs and they basically put me to sleep. 

This morning I feel very good and hope it continues, they have me on drugs for the next few days and I go to see the Doctor next Tuesday to see how I’m doing.

As Janet said I appreciate all the kind thoughts and prayers coming from everyone, it really does raise my spirits.

No comments:

Post a Comment