Monday, November 14, 2011

The Day Before

Well I'm only one day away from the start of my Chemo Therapy and I must admit I am getting quite nervous and feeling very apprehensive on how my body is going to react to the treatment. There has been alot of reading material I have gone through and they tell you all the side effects that might occur and some of them are kind of scary. I am feeling very healthy at this point so hopefully that helps me get through this first treatment (did I mention they will be injecting me with drugs for seven hours) Janet is coming along with me (she is such a big supporter and helps me through the down times) and I have my book to read and some music to listen to, I am looking at it like a long airplane ride to Europe or some far off place and hopefully getting off the plane feeling pretty good. Well that's all for now - I will let you know how the "plane ride" went in a couple of days. Brian

No comments:

Post a Comment