Tuesday, April 14, 2015

April 12, 2015–Levi’s Baptism

Levi was baptized last Sunday at the Church of our Lady and he was such a good little boy!  He wore the same Christening outfit that David was Christened in over 30 years ago. It is events like this that make me realize how fast life has flown by.  I remember when I first had David and someone told me to cherish every moment as they grow up so fast.  That comment has always stayed with me and I certainly did cherish all the moments with my family. Now I am cherishing every moment with my three grandchildren and two grown children and their respective spouses.  Brian and I feel truly blessed to have such a great family unit. 

David and Jenn just wanted immediate family members to attend the Christening and we had a small get together at Jenn’s parent’s home to celebrate Levi’s Baptism.  It was an absolutely gorgeous spring day to celebrate such a wonderful event. We all had a wonderful day together. 

IMG_4704

David, Jenn and Levi with Tom (Jenn’s brother) and Breanne. Tom and Breanne are Levi’s Godparents!

IMG_4716

Sleeping just before his Baptism!

IMG_4723

Other than a little jump, he didn’t mind the Holy water at all!

IMG_4740

Proud family!

IMG_4729

Parents and Godparents!

Other news……Brian and I have booked a last minute vacation for the last week in April and we were fortunate enough to find a cancellation on a Scenic Tours Riverboat Cruise leaving and ending in Amsterdam going through Belgium and Holland and the highlight of our trip will be to see the Keukenhof Gardens where we will see the millions of tulips in bloom!  This trip has been on our bucket-list and we were very fortunate that our travel agent was able to find this last minute cancellation for us.  We leave April 25th and will return May 4 – we will be away for a week.  Here are a couple of picture of Keukenhof Gardens and I am so looking forward to visiting here.  I will try to keep up my blog while we are away; so please return every day to see what we have been up to.

Image result for keukenhof gardens

 

Image result for keukenhof gardens

No comments:

Post a Comment