Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Levi post-PICC insertion

Jenn sent me a picture today of Levi and I wanted to share.  I realized that my previous post may have been upsetting that he was not doing well.  He is doing well just has a few problems to get through. I think it is harder on the rest of us watching him having to go through these things than it may be for little Levi.  He is a tough little guy and I think the PICC insertion was a bonus.  No more worry about the IV falling out of his vein and although he is not allowed to have breast milk for the next 7-14 days, they have upped his TPN to include a little more sugar which a PICC line can handle better than an IV can, so hopefully he doesn’t feel starved! 

2014-12-01 21.26.11

2014-12-02 20.16.37

Hard to believe he is now two weeks old!! 

1 comment:

  1. Sweet boy ❤️ he looks so alert and look at that fist he's a fighter.
    Gods riches blessing shining on him. Love and prayers from David and I. Hugs and kisses oxoxox

    ReplyDelete