Friday, May 11, 2012

Friday, May 11, 2012

I’m so excited…..we are going to see Warhorse tomorrow!  A few months back when Brian was undergoing chemo, I thought it would be nice to have a celebration for the two of us once he was finished his chemo treatments; and I organized a weekend away just for the two of us. We are going to Toronto, staying in a very nice hotel, going out for supper to a nice restaurant (haven’t decided which one yet) and have tickets for the Saturday night performance of Warhorse at the Theatre.  We will have a nice leisurely breakfast and head home on Sunday for Mother’s day. 

I am also doubly excited for Sunday as Breanne, the grandkids, Mavie and I are going to visit a Bichon Breeder to look at her puppies.  I promised Brian I won’t come home with one but I’m sure I am going to see one I want to get.  Annika is very excited to finally get to see some puppies and Selena will totally love it when she sees them too.  Then we are coming back and having a little get-together at BJAMS with David and Jenn as well to celebrate Mother’s Day.  I feel so blessed to have such a wonderful family! 

We are now only 3 weeks away from the BIG move!  The neighbourhood is having a giant garage sale on Saturday morning; so we have compiled some stuff together to put out in the garage sale and it would be great if we got rid of a few things that way.  I have attached some pictures of our new condo which I took on my Blackberry last weekend. 

condo

Front view of the condo.

backporch

This is our back porch.  We have a terraced lot, so that is why there are stairs going down to the patio. 

Parkette

This is a little parkette that the builder has put in on the corner (you can see our condo complex in the background).  One thing I love about Reid’s (our builder) is how he cosmetically has really nice landscaped areas scattered throughout the entire neighbourhood.  It really adds the finishing touch to make things look nice. 

No comments:

Post a Comment